Saturday, August 20, 2011

Punky Scraps Team Choice Challenge

The nefarious minds in Punky Scraps' Team A have conspired and come up with this list of items:
Tamara - Use Paint
Kat - Use sequins
Cheryl - Use a transparency (branded or homemade)
Kerry - white space
Marie - something you found in your bag
Jolanda - Use something orange

Can I work it? What do you think?
Altitude Adjustment
MATERIALS- Crate Paper woodgrain paper and buttons, Studio Calico stickers and Fab Rip, Pink Paislee Mistables ribbon, Making Memories Paper Reverie butterflies and glitter alphas, Cosmo Cricket black chipboard flowers, Divine twine from Reasonable Ribbon.com, Smashbook pocket, frame tranny from Hambly Studios, Ranger Glossy Accents
























Left-over Euro and a card from the church where Letty got married go in the Smash pocket.
I finished this page in about two hours and felt really proud of myself- don't I rock? Yeah- no. I forgot that I was supposed to leave lots of negative space. This works perfect as a journal page though so I don't feel too bad about it.

Oh- second reveal- those orange sequins are TOTALY digi! I only had 1 so I just copy pasted the others using Photo Shop- aren't I clever? No, please don't answer that.
Go on and try your own Punky page now- time is awasting!


MuChos SmOoChEs!


Michelle

6 comments:

  1. This came out gorgeous! You rocked the ingredients list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy assortment of challenge items and you did a great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! i really love how "autumn-y" it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome page michelle! So unique and creative!

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.