Thursday, May 30, 2013

Time to get Trendy!

Hello!
I am excited to share that I'm a guest designer for this year's "Let's Get Trendy" workshop series put together by Amy Tsuruta, Julie Tucker- Wolek and Yvonne Yam.

There are 32 unique projects lined up to inspire you to get trendy on your scrapbooking.


The list of collaborators is really diverse:
Alice Wertz, Angi Barrs, Ashley Horton, Chantal Vandenberg, Erum Tasneem, Helen Tilbury, Jinny Newlin, Keren Tamir, Kirsty Vittetoe, Lauren Bergold, Laurie LaRiviere, Miae Rowe, Michelle Hernandez, Shahrul Niza, Ujjwal Gupta and Virginia Lu

Sign up to win the fun rak pictures below

P/s: You can also  join along on the Lets' Get Trendy Now! 3 Facebook Page!


The trend I made a page for is up first- see you Monday!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan of your work...thrilled to have you playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting, Michelle! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.