Monday, January 28, 2013

Scrappy friends are AWESOME!

Happy monday folks!

Just a quick post to let you know that fellow scrapper Ashli Oliver of Purplemailbox.com let me talk for waaay too long last week and wrote it up on her blog.

Apparently she really liked something I did on this page:
One of my first pages ever for the Scrap FX design team.
Their 2013 DT call is up! Swing by the blog and get the details!
I'll give you a clue:

I think you should swing by and see how she totally made the "technique" above her own.
This is why I read blogs and encourage people to swing by and scraplift my pages if they so wish.

Ashli didn't scraplift- she took an element she liked and made it entirely her own.
Swing by and check it out!

That is a huge compliment!
Thanks Ashley!

Michelle

8 comments:

  1. And thank you!!!! I so enjoyed our little Q and A :) You are constantly inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout!!!! Love the placement of stuff and the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview, Michelle! LOVE those dried paint globs. 'Glob', my new word for the day (to be used as often as possible!).

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the rambling!!! Seriously. It's alway inspiring to hear someone talk so passionately on a subject! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pages are just absolutely beautiful. And I love that you love where you live so much - I never considered that we are taking inspiration from our surroundings - I suppose we must be without even realising it in my case.

    Loving the globs, you know I've often peeled off gluey paint globs off my mat and sat looking at them and thinking they are so pretty. Never once did it occur to me to actually use them as an accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page!!!! I appreciate the unexpected, the winning elements that are uniquely you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I soooo enjoyed reading the interview with you! You are one inspiring lady! That page is gorgeous, by the way! Genius!

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.