Sunday, May 29, 2011

FINALLY! Sun. Happy Dance! Happy daaance!

Oh. My. Gooodness! IS that sun? Actual- no joke- 80 degree sunny weather? I can't believe it! YAY! Time to go out and shoot shoot SHOOT! New York City in the summer is just the greatest- so much to do- most of it free- ya'll get on out there and enjoy!
Just Because card using  Punky Scraps Sketch by Camilla Dahlstrom
Materials: Bazzill Kraft paper, Memo and Summer Memories journaling tags, packaging from Elle's Studio, Studio Calico and Pink Paisley, Pink Paisley washi tape, Sassafras Lass alphas, Fiskars Abstract flower punch, My Little Showbox paper, Studio Calico Mister Huey "Piglet", Uniball white gel pen 
Here is a quick card using Elle's Studio. I just got their Savoring Summer kit- it's SO beautiful! Need to get started on the mini ASAP.
Here's a card interior view- now I need to find someone to give this to. :)
Yes I know it's crooked- that's on purpose- it's Punky!
Happy Memorial Day weekend. 
I am honoring my Brother Guarionex, my cousin Juan (Junior) and His Father Juan, my Uncle and his son Roberto, my cousin Rolando, my Uncle Nelson and Miss Claudia (can't forget you girlie!). Thank you guys- for keeping us safe, for putting your life on the line and for serving this country well. I am very proud to call you familia- hugs to all of you. I am so grateful you are all back home.

Memorial Day 2011- For those who didn't make it home.
MUCHOS SMOOCHES!!!!!!
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. These cards are so fabulous and fun! LOVE your details! Thank you for the kind comment on my latest page...and of course you can use the quote "Even the Fiesty have to Stop and take a break" - thank GOD that they do, huh? LOL!!! Have a great rest of your Memorial Day weekend!!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cough*cough* do you need my address? LOL. i love that card.. all that colors.. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A compliment from TWO of my scrap goddesses- I feel faint... whoomp- that's me hitting the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so fabulous! I love all the layering and the random placement on the inside...so fun and playful. The recipient will definitely covet this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.