I'm now working at Paper Source!
Can I hear a "WOOT! Woot!"?
Paper Source isn't your typical crafty shop- I am amazed by the depth of their crafting collection.
Sure they sell paper (gorgeous artisanal paper) but they also sell all kinds of paper crafts tools and materials I haven't gotten around to discovering yet.
I wanted to share just a few of the projects I get to make during my rigorous training- seriously guys- it's like crafty boot camp (without all the shouting and dropping to do 250 push ups).
|Like a fish needs a bicycle notebook|
Materials: Paper Source Nautical and Bicycle wrapping papers, Zutter Bind It All (I got to use it for the
first time ever. I MUST have it!!!!), Paper Source card stock in Pool, Uni Ball silver gel pen,
Fiskars 1 inch circle punch and hole puncher- brand unknown.
|Wedding Invitation Suite.|
I had an hour and 20 minutes to come up with a design and incorporate it into an Invite with envelope, RSVP card, table tent, place card and favor box- it was bananas! I tried to keep it as simple as possible. I didn't include the favor box as Lola promptly destroyed it thinking there were chocolates inside.
Materials: Paper Source Luxe card stock for the A7 envelope, pocket folder enclosure invite, 4 bar folded card and envelope as well as table tent. I also used a cherry blossom stamp, Ranger Queen's Gold embossing powder and Mums Gold on Cream Lokta fine paper.
|So can you believe I just learned to wrap a gift properly? Yup! I failed at wrapping before|
but now I WIN. I also learned to make perfect bows which solved a life long dilemma and MAJOR
pet peeve! LOVE IT!
- Faux Bois wrapping paper
- Zutter Bind It All Machine and 1 inch black wire
- Color Box Pigment ink (slow drying so perfect for embossing effects)
- Versamark embossing pen (love!)
- Cherry Blossom stamp
- Lokta grid and batik papers
- Super tacky double sided tape in 1/8 and 1/4 sizes so I can add some glitter stripes to everything I make
- Goldfish stamp (ZOMG!!! TOO CUTE!!)
- Sakura Souffle pens- Puffy NEON color pens?? MUST HAVE!!!!
- Savoy 100% cotton 8 by 11 cover weight pack (a MUST HAVE for water color and embossing projects)
- Extra fine embossing powder in clear and black
- Paper Source mixed color cardstock pack (loved playing with different color combos- everything goes together)
So enough salivating for now. THANK YOU Shanti for recommending me- you have a loyal friend for EVER! :)
Happy Father's Day everyone.
GRATUITOUS CUTE FATHER/DAUGHTER SHOT!
|Bokeh effect!! FINALLY! PicFX app.|