Welcome, welcome chipboard lovers!
It's so great to finally share my LOVE for Scrap FX with people who understand!
My name is Michelle.
I'm living it up in Brooklyn, NY, USA with husband Dave and STAR of the show: Miss Lola.
I was over the moon when I heard I would be joining the Scrap FX design team!
I then did a double take when I saw the work of my fellow team mates.
There's not a middling talent in the whole bunch!
Here's today's mission (should you choose to accept it):
- You have 11 fantastic blogs to navigate.
- You have until midnight Sunday, May 6th (Eastern Standard Time) to do so.
- You MUST leave a comment on EACH BLOG to win the GRAND PRIZE:
|Just over 100 dollars worth of Scrap FX Chipboard!!|
Many which you may NOT find in US stores!
Blog Hop Order
- Michelle Logan http://mlogandesigns.blogspot.com.au/
- Bellaidea www.bellaideascrapology.blogspot.ca
- Erin http://scrappin-sisters.blogspot.com
- Kristine http://kristine89.blogspot.com
- Michelle H. h YOU ARE HERE (YAY!)
- Misty www.myscraptherapy.com
- Rachelle www.rachiebabe56.blogspot.com
- Scarlett http://scarlettsscrapoirs.blogspot.com.au/
- Sharryn www.sharrynt.blogspot.com
- Yuka http://nsnlso.blogspot.com/
- SCRAP FX http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog
I will be giving away a prize for anyone who follows this blog using Networked Blogs or Google Reader or the email link at the upper right.
You can also follow my Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram feeds (boxes to the right of this screen).
Leave a separate comment for each way you've decided to follow and I will enter you to win my prize.
The more ways you follow the more chances you have to win.
|My Analog Life Blog Hop Special- A wedding themed mini kit! |
Just follow and leave a comment letting me know!
You'll see several versions of the Shadow Box on the hop- they are SPECTACULAR!
Perfect for a Mother's Day Gift and a real challenge for an everyday moments scrapper like me.
This one is on it's way to Grandma's House.
|Scrap FX script font wordletts are delicate but wonderfully durable!|
This one went through misting, pastel crayons direct to surface and finally heat
embossing with Stampendous Shabby Chic powder before I decided on a look.
|Teeny tiny 2 and a half inch shoes! THE CUTENESS!|
|I just layered the buttons all willy nilly.|
I used Zip Dry paper glue.My glue gun would have been
great but it gets too messy for small items like buttons.
Thanks for joining the Scrap FX blog hop and for joining me here on My Analog Life!
Now off you go to ooh and ahh over Misty's latest project over at: www.myscraptherapy.com