Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cheer up- it's wednesday- water color day!

It's wednesday.
I have a list of 8 things I HAVE to do today.
It's 4pm.
Will I be able to pull it off?

Happy place! Happy place! HAPPY PLAAAACE!
If you look up the term AWESOME (sauce) in the dictionary you will see a large photo of my
niece Noemi taking up most of the page. It's SO encouraging to see a happy, virtuous, INTELLIGENT
and FUN (not to mention popular!) 16 year old!!! MTV how about a reality show? I would watch it! 
Gauche Alchemy Punchinella and washi tape, Sassafras Lass layered flowers, water color paper and cheap 99 cent store water color paints were used for this late night experiment.

I used some loose leaf reinforcers as stencils and colored the actual stickers with Prima chalk ink- which by the way is the BEST THING EVER!

Some quick close up shots:
I'm adding that Gauche black loops washi to EVERYTHING!!! 
The magenta lace scallops is another fave.
Caption and can you spot a favorite item of mine as of late?
A Flair for Buttons typed words flair.
So now I'm hurrying off to the NEXT item on the to do list- the A Flair For Buttons Blog post I should have written oh 2 weeks go. YIPES!

Can I just show you two things?
Triangles Kraft and color flair
Colored Stars Flair
Aren't they luscious??? LOVE!

GRATUITOUS TODDLER SHOT!!!!
I finally found a Bokeh filter app- PicFX- cool as all GET!
Onto the next "To Do List" item.
LET'S DO THIS SCRAP HAPPY FOLKS!!! :)

MuChOs SmOoChEs!
Michelle

15 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Very fun colors and layouts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up! LOVE your LO!!!! Love everything about it! The bright colors, the stenciling - its all awesome! AND, those flair buttons are so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The water color is awesome, love it with sassafras. Just got a kiddie set from target and was playing all last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my God! More impressive LO,
    I love this painting the background, predominantly yellow and all the little details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness! That background is amazing! Lovelovelove the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love those yummy colors in your watercolor action. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout, I absolutely love those colors!!! I'd watch a show of your niece too, c'mon MTV! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you know I love this page!! Now look who is fearless with color!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack are you kidding me?? Didn't want to hit submit that quick!Love all the bits of tape and punchinella you used around the edges and all the messy stitching! Lola is such a cutie pie and I love the photo app you used!! I've had it for a while and use it a TON!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, awesome! Just love those warm colors, the layers...amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle you worked your arse off didnt you. Great work and lovely pictures. Love those colors together. Is red your favorite???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michelle, hope you got your list of MUST DOS done! :) Loving this page, it's crazy cool :) And the Sassafras makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful and happy layout. Love all the texture and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such artistry! Such flare! Such divine inspiration. Technicolour paint and layers are so exciting. You are a genius.

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.