Friday, June 8, 2012

Here comes DA BOOOOOM! Scrap FX STENCILS yo!

Hello scrap happy folks!
It's friday and I have HUGE Scrap FX product news!
Scrap FX, Australian chipboard manufacturer, has a whole new line of environmentally responsible plastic stencils!!!!

EEEEEEKKK! A whole new product category from my favorite company?
I'm SO EXCITED!!!!
You KNOW how much I LOOOVE me some stencils!!!!

Coming to a store near you (soon):
Chevron/arrow design model number  2012152
Stained Glass Quarter model 2012159
Arrow collage stencil model number  2012130
These are just three of the 28 new designs. Sorry the photos are so small- you'll see the actual stencils in a few weeks BUT

Design team co-ordinator Michelle Logan made a STUNNING page for you to drool over-
check it out!  It's on her blog:
http://mlogandesigns.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/arrowchevron-heaven.html

Scrap FX has been rocking my world lately- here are some product shots from the June 2012 release:
Scrap FX Instant photo frames (a) model number 2012113 and
(b) model 2012114 as well as  Mini Instant frames model number 2012115.
The patterns on these are AMAZING! 
Scrap FX Happy Birthday Banner model number 2012100,  Bow Frames model 2012108,
 Ribbon Bow model 2012105, Bows set of three model number 2009280.
What do you think?
Swing by the Scrap FX blog and let us know!!!

Sneak peek on what's coming up on the Scrap FX blog.
We post new projects daily so add us to your reading list!

The Scrap FX June release focuses on birthday parties, frames for your special occasion images and
horses- perfect for the little ones in your life!
MuChoS SmOoChEs!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOH, I love that arrow one! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arrow one is my fave too! Ilove stencils cause they can be used for soooo many things :)

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.