Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

I just went over my scrapbook.com gallery and got a real look at my scrap progression through 2010. There's a definite style change- from frills and flowers to grids and stitches. Also- I stink at taking photos of my pages... I wonder what 2011 will bring?

I do have very definite scrap goals:
1. Use more spritz, paint and transparencies in my pages
2. Deepen my Photoshop skills.
3. Learn how to use my Leica in MANUAL so I can get exactly the shot in my brain.
4. Get published.
5. Get on a DT for a shop so I can get FREE monthly SWAG!

In no particular order (because really- I just can't commit) here are my Top 10 of 2010. Thanks to fave bloggers Alia, Lucy and Margrethe for this idea!! Please go by their blogs- these women are AMAZING!!!!

November- Date Night: Love that it sparkles. Love the mini pix.

October- Defy Expectations: Negative space- I held
back for  once.

April- 6 Months: frills, flowers and fabulousness.

August- Engaged! Lety & Berto: spritz madness

December- He Said/She Said: The photo is of the
bathrooms at IKEA- love the randomness of this page.

September- Out of a jar sprung Hope: This was a page
celebrating my daughter's birth. I got crazy with
the stitching and I LOVE IT.

November- 80's Child: Glad I used these photos- SO rad.

December- Feliz Navidad: After all the struggle with
 Christmas projects I was glad to make
 1 really nice project.

August- Precious: I combined some of my most favorite
elements,Maya Road Kraft envelopes, lace die cut
paper, flowers and spritz into 1 page.

August- Happy 2nd Anniversary!: Dave and I have been
together for 12 years- married for 2- it's been awesome.
I want to wish all me readers a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May your 2011 be filled with peace, hope, beauty and love. Thank you for taking some time for this blog- I deeply DEEPLY appreciate it!!!

AMOR, SALUD Y DINERO!!! (love, health and money)!
M.

9 comments:

  1. You're so sweet for mentioning me... I love seeing how you try so many different styles and techniques! You rock them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...I love your creations!!!! I am SO glad that we met!!! =)
    Hopefully this is the year that the Paper Issues shop gets going so I can send you some free Swag, sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You definitely have many styles and techniques from one end of the spectrum to the other. You are truly gifted. I look forward to what 2011 brings you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fab pages!!! Love them, thanks for sharing :-)
    Happy New Year!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're work has definitely evolved into your own unique wonderful style. I witnessed the metamorphosis and I love it (and you)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome top 10!!! I sure can't pick a favorite...they're all amazing! I can't wait to see what you'll be doing in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome LO dear.. :))
    Love it all.. :)
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for coming by blog and the love! I use a canon rebel xt, it is old but i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your layouts!

    And thank you for your continued commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.