Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Post-Christmas Page

Maybe I should send this out via email instead of staring at my DIY cards all day and wondering what the heck to do with them, right? This is for a Studio Calico challenge. It's heart break AGAIN!! I was waiting for the January kit to come out so I could place 1 order- now it's sold out.
WAAAH!
Christmas 2010

Materials: 
-Plastic Merry Christmas from store bought cheese cake
-Fiskars Extra Large and Medium Star punches
-Martha Stewart Deep edge Gifts punch
-Martha Stewart white dots on red tape
-Red Magic Mesh
-Green dots paper from Studio Calico
-Scallop tag from Maya Road
-Hearts strip from Sassafras Lass
-Silhouetted Santa is from a card I cut up

It's been BANANAS here in NYC with 20 inches of snow. I thought this would be no big deal but apparently budget cuts have meant that people got stuck in unheated subway trains or buses for hours- as did the snowplows. I'm just glad we stocked up on milk and baby food. Dave did not have to work which is seriously the best Christmas present EVER as I had time to think about pages.
Lola's first walk in snow- she HATED it.
She's just like MOMMY!
















Here are some tags I did for our extended family Secret Santa...
Tree tag
Snowman tag
Inside of Snowman- poem
The poems I wrote to get people to guess who the gifts belonged to did NOT go over well. So much for starting that tradition stateside- it's imported from The Netherlands.

MuChOs SmOoChEs!
M.

1 comment:

  1. You all did get some amazing snow!!! You beat out IL and that's saying something cause we got tons too. Your daughter's adorable and your scrapbook pages are really cool. tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.