Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stencil Girl Blog hop sneak peek AND blog hop WINNERS!

Hello!

I am SO SORRY I forgot to pick a winner for last weeks A Flair For Buttons blog hop!
OOPS!
The winner is Staci of  This Black Butterfly!
YAAAYYYY!!!
Thanks for being a long time supporter Staci. I hope you love and use your flair right away!

If you'd like to know who the winner was for the Scrap FX/Ruby Rock It hop please tune into the SFX blog here.

And the SNEAK for Stencil Girl Products:

Art journal page. I also have a scrapbook page. Swing by the see what Nat's
amazing team of mixed media artists did.
Wow- that's 4 blog hops in 5 days!!
BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Hope you are having a great week!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Love this, mini circles and lots of layering, yum! Great job. xox

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.