Welcome to the Scrap Fx design team mini hop for April!
This month's mini hop theme is:
Every month different members of the Scrap FX design team will be getting together to show you different ways to use chipboard in your paper crafts.
|Favorites? Ombre. Yellow. cameras. Sunrays.|
Summer. Sassafras Lass. Stitching. Misting.
The blog line up is:
Michelle- My Analog Life- you are here- HIYA!
For my project I featured some of my personal favorites:
- Favorite paper brand: Sassafras Lass paper in a black and white stripe pattern. I love black and white stripes so much I have a divider just for them in my paper cubby.
- Favorite color: yellow- it's cheerful and screams, "SUMMER!" my favorite season
- Favorite trend: sunray patterns and stitching
- Favorite technique: ombre effect using a gesso base and mist paints.
- Favorite page theme: my daughter Lola in an everyday photo- I don't scrap holidays often
- Favorite Scrap FX wordlet chipboard: The Words of Love piece because the words are still attached to their frame. I can snip the words out and use them individually in my Project Life album or as one piece for major impact on a page.
Scrap FX Blog and...
Have a GREAT weekend!!