Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weddings on the BRAIN!

Ahh June! The scent of flowers in the air and the need to shop for just 1 more pair of shoes- you have a great excuse! You have a wedding to attend! YAY! The media is trying to convince us that the average American thinks marriage is passe. Do NOT fall for it! Marriage for ALL I say!  Where else will you get to dance the Electric Slide with your 90 year old Great Aunt AND your 5 year old nephew????
Dave and I celebrate 3 years this July!
MATERIALS: Echo Park For The Record paper, Scrap FX scrolls, Paper camellias from my wedding stash- bought 300 of those babies and still have a few, K & Co flower and leaf die cuts, Pink Paislee Daily Junque number tag, Prima Hydrangea petals,  EK Success daisy edge punch
I LOVE me a wedding! And so does Paper Issues! For the next couple of weeks you can upload all you wedding projects- go go GO! And don't forget to stop by the Paper Issues shop to pick up some verily well priced bits for the mini books you'll invariably make (or MEAN to make- ya'll know how it is).
Here is a quick detail shot:

This is last year's page- one of my favorite pages ever.
2nd Year anniversary. Our wedding colors- green and white
Materials: Basic Grey basic paper, Prima flowers Ek Success and Fiskars punches
Did you notice Lil' Lola on the edge there? Too cute!
Go on to Paper Issues- you have lots to share I'm sure!!! Who doesn't love a June (or July) wedding???? Congrats To CHERYL and to Leticia (my sister)! Wish I could throw down for mine again- there is nothing more awesome than donning a huge white dress and declaring your love in front of all your friendz and famz! (And then dancing for 5 hours straight)
Letty's dress unveiled!
MuChOs SmOoChEs!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. dudette, your post just washed away all the wedding stresses I am having :-) Your sister looks GORGEOUS in her dress - and you were a beautiful bride too (still are ;-))! I still have loads of stuff to linkup to PI... loads I tell you. It's really sweet that you make a page for each anniversary - and the colours will (it seems) run through the series. I like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, and I love the journaling around the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...gorgeous layouts, simply stunning

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.