I redo my pages ALL THE TIME! I find that I get better design perspective on a piece over time- perhaps that second patterned paper doesn't need to be there or maybe that photo can get printed at a larger size.
Here's an example: BEFORE Page (like it)
AFTER Page: (LOOOOVES IT!)
|See? FUN! Go on and check out Paper Issues on Etsy!|
|Soiree stamps also available at Paper Issues shop! |
They are SOOOOO WORTH IT!
Reasons you should feel free to REDO THOSE old pages you no longer like:
1. Your craft skills have improved!
2. New scrappy goodies you bought (or MADE- WORK those SKILLZ gurrl!) match perfectly.
3. You reprinted the photos at a different size you like better.
4. "Someone" swiped your page (YAAAY!) and you want one for yourself
5. You feel like it!!! Why not!??? Just keep that old page so you can see how awesome you are right now.
Hope this was a fun read and got you to reopen those old scrap books. YOU are the master of your work- just don't go Bananas a la George Lucas on Star Wars- he should have left that first movie alone!!!
Gratuitous cutie patootie shot- are YOU ready for Father's Day?