It's 2 days before a major holiday (in my case, Christmas)
You realize that in all the hubbub you forgot one major holiday related errand:
(The photo for the Christmas cards!..... )
(AAACK!!! I forgot to MAKE the Christmas cards!!!!)
So you make do.
|The cute camera flair button is from A Flair For Buttons on Etsy (Now also at Two Peas in a Bucket)|
And that PERFECT shade of gold is from Heidi Swapp's Color Shine mist- get some! It's perfect!
What? That makes no sense?
Who said family Christmas photos had to make SENSE? :)
I stuck it on there to make her look like an elf. (???)
Lola woke up to find herself floating in mid-air with a flash going off.
|Scrap FX Antler Animals pack (model #2012234)- when I got this in my DT package I was all- hmmm.|
Then I was Like YAY!!! This deer does NOT approve.
- Masking (I used the FABULOUS Aboriginal pattern from Crafter's Workshop)
- Staples (Mine attach the twine to the photo)
- 3 kinds of punches (On this page: corner punch by Ek Success, the pinked circle punch all around punch by Martha Stewart and American Crafts pinked edge punch)
- Chevron pattern (My Mind's Eye print and stickers from Echo Park)
- 2 patterned papers (My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side and American Crafts Ready Set Go)
- 1 photo
I remember being so ANNOYED that our 2010 family Christmas photo wasn't a perfect air brushed family in matching sweaters in front of a tree or outside in a pretty cityscape.
|Scrap FX funky alphabet 2012286- a HUGE favorite for it's rounded edges. |
I used Picket Fence Stickles on it to give it that snowy look.
It perfectly captures the inner workings of my brain.
I can't say family- both husband and child put up quite a fight during this shoot and every frame shows someone frowning in some way.
Can I anyone blame them?
I'm so sorry guys! Can we laugh about it now?
Please swing by Punky Scraps to get in on the challenge!
You have till November 15th to come up with your own zany page.
|What a family portrait looks like when I DON'T interfere.|