Tuesday, November 9, 2010

YO WHAAAAA? I got an AWARD? NO WAAAY

Ok so I have been at this for exactly 2 weeks so I do NOT fool myself into thinking anyone is actually hanging around WAITING to actually read my blabbing yet....
I have a wonderful affirmation in the form of an award!! Like my Dad would say: "QUEEEE?!!"
THANK YOU Alia who's blog is so awesome: Please go to this blog to see beautiful girl power art: straightfromthescraploft.blogspot.com

Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you. 
Thank you Alia! You read my blog and that is like.. a bigger award!!! 



2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
Check it!

3. List three things you enjoy.

Miss Lola's antics, shooting said antics, scrapping them


4. Give the Cherry on Top Award to five people.
These designers/bloggers are all incredibly talented and I read these blogs as soon as they are updated to learn and feel inspired.
1. Deanna 
2. Michelle 
3. Stacey 
4. Jolaine  
5. Natasha 


MuChOs SmOoChEs!!!!
M

4 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie!!! I love reading your posts. They are so interesting, and I just love the way you write! Congrats on your award and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is tons of fun and it's great to see that you're so dedicated to it already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Michelle! LOVE your blog, reminds me so much of living in the city! BTW You're a great writer with very strong voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award Michelle! I am honored!!! Your blog looks awesome I love your warm style of writing! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.