Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My First Christmas Page!!!

I DO NOT do "theme" pages. I DO NOT do "Happy Birthday" or "It's Halloween" or "You're PREGS!?? YAAAY!" Why? It's hard. So here's my simple page- simple does not mean easy. I struggled with this for 4 days. Mostly because I'm trying to be unique and mostly because I have no Christmas photos yet so go easy- or get picky- both help. :)
Black Friday- unlit


Black Friday- LIT!
It's supposed to be funny. Yes ok... tomorrow I go to take some real Christmas shots...
Used in this project: Embossed Twirl paper from Paper Presentation on 18th street, Glitter leaves from Michael's, canvas flowers from Jillibean Soup and filament lights from Pottery Barn. The lights are awesome! They run on batteries so I don't have to worry Miss Lola will electrocute herself when she goes after them on our mini tree.

MuChOs SmOoChEs!
M.

2 comments:

  1. LIT! LIT! I choose lit! Looks so very festive! How much is that baby anyway? heehee

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.